14 January 2009

Just a Happy day

Post bath contentment. I wish you could smell that clean, fresh baby-ness.
Well, despite having a cold Archie is loving life. Ben is sick and has been for a while, Archie got his cold, so far I have been able to fight it off. So little Arch hasn't been in the best mood, but we still did our tummy time today, and I decided as a little treat I would take off all of his clothes ( he really likes to be naked, I didn't risk taking the diaper off!). He lasted quite a bit longer than he usually does on his tummy, and I had to take some pictures becuase he is lifting his head, turning it all around and growing up so fast!

This is his new favorite thing to do, which I love because he can occupy himself for a few minutes at least while he sucks on his hands!






3 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

Archie is just adorable! I can see some resemblance to Alex in him but I can't pin point where. lucky little naked baby, it's just to cold here to be wearing less than 6 layers. Great post, keep them up, I love seeing what you guys are up to!

natalie brady said...

OOOHHHH! He is getting so big! I think he is a good mix of both of you, but a little more like Kate. He's very cute!

Zach Manker Rascal said...

Hey! Archie looks great! What were he and dad studying in that picture? Archie looked very serious and almost sad about it. The heavy stuff can wait, why not start with Green Eggs and Ham? ha, anyway, I like your thoughts on Obama. We had a great time here watching the ceremonies. We are all pretty excited about him and so are the Omanis. And so far, he is doing a lot of good. But, change can take some time. I still want him to work on the Gaza strip issue and give less moral support to Israel since they are doing such awful things. But, at least the US will be out of Iraq soon, so we can focus on the Taliban! Ok, enough about poitics.
Your posts are great! keep them up! I love seeing archie. 16 pounds! wow!