11 January 2009

Hello and Thank you

Kate is great with the pictures, which is not to say I am consequently great with words, only that I have only words to offer.

This is my 'Hello' to everyone who stays in touch with Kate. This, obviously, is mostly her blog, her voice, her music and her life she is sharing with all you folks. Since she has been home, taking care of Archie, blogging has become a bigger part of her life if not a bigger part of her sanity. For this, I wanted to thank you all for your blogs, your emails and your comments. If Kate hasn't said so herself, I know that you and what you share mean a lot to her. They come to mean as much to me as well, particulalry as it is I who gets up and leaves Kate at home every morning as I am off to work and school. I am not shy to say I look forward to when Arch will be a bit bigger and Kate can be out of the house more often.

Happy New Years again. I hope that this year is great for us all. Any by great, I don't mean without incident, only that like my smart, four year old nephew Nicholas has taught me, when we do get pine needles in underpants, we need only to reach in, pull them out and keep living. It may be less helpful to sit around wondering how in the world pine needles arrived in our underwear anyway!

Best,

Benjamin

1 comment:

heather said...

Kate -I'm ready to hang out with you whenever you feel inclined for company. :)