20 January 2009

Family Fun Fotos

I can't help it, I love alliteration, so I had to misspell one word....
Here is what we have been up to lately, lots of the same, but captured in fotos:)

Takin' a break after a bubbly bath.
Not so happy about his picture...

Nap time. Sunday Snuggle Snooze.


Ben and Archie got up before I did, and ate breakfast before I did, hence the pancake on the head.

Archie loves to laugh at his Dad.



His new dino hat.

The men working hard; Archie learned to read early so he could help his dad with his homework.


4 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

He is becoming such a little chunk! I love it!!! I want to kiss his big chubby cheeks!!!

Salem said...

Oh I love that little face!!! He's growing too fast!!!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

ahahah, he looks like he's concentrating so hard in the foto! adorable.

The Brady Bunch said...

I think that I am in love!!! Archie is adorable!!! Your blog is so cute!