19 November 2008

Day 9, Bigger feet...

My body is de-swelling! I am oh-so-grateful, however I think my feet got wider. They are no longer full of fluid, but they seem to be bigger, I'll know for sure when I try on my heels and can't get them all the way in. I think ever since I had little Arch I have been wearing my yellow crocs, I don't have to bend down to put them on, they are the most comfortable and if my feet are swollen no one can tell. I can almost get my ring off my finger- I guess my hands have a little de-swelling yet to do. I love Archie and I love that he is here, being pregnant was a good experience... but I am glad to be getting my body back.

1 comment:

TJ and Stephanie said...

I can't get over how dang stinkin cute he is!!! I still need to come see him! Maybe we'll try and stop by sometime this week. Your such a cute family. Make sure Ben leaves his socks on! :)