18 November 2008

Day 10


Thanksgiving is only 10 days away! For you teachers out there, and students for that matter, a break is coming soon, and lots of food!:) Today is a sunshiney day, cold outside, brisk and perfect. I wish Archie and I could go for a walk-- I think he is still too little and I am still too in recovery mode-- otherwise we would be out there. I love days like this, and that is what I am thankful for today. It is sweater weather, hot chocolate weather, and watch a movie warm in a blanket weather, I love it. When sweater weather comes again in the spring Arch and I will be ready, he already has his sweater picked out.
The photo is Archie's cousin, Alexandria, she is going out for a walk in her sweater.

3 comments:

heather said...

Isn't the weather great? I am so loving the sunshine and not too coldness.

Pallas said...

Thanks so much for the post! Your little Archie is so cute! I love you guys too! It is fun to keep in touch this way, and I am sure excited for Thanksgiving next week to be with the fam! LOVE YOU LOTS!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

i love this weather too!!!