17 November 2008

11 days of thanks


I came across a friends blog today and she started 30 days of thanks. I am a little late, but there are still 11 days until thanksgiving, not that my gratitude and thanks end when thanksgiving arrives, but for now I am going to focus on being thankful everyday, for something, for someone; life seems happier when you have things to be thankful for.
Just having had a new son come into the world, I am extremely grateful for him, and for his precious little squeaks, and little hands, and for him coming to our family. I don't know how, or where it comes from but Archie makes me love my husband more, he makes me love life more, and love being who I am. Today I am thankful for Archie's influence in bringing more joy and love into my life.

3 comments:

Zach Manker Rascal said...

Geeze Kate, my heart aches enough being so far away from my family, now you add to the family and tug at my heart with your 11 days of thanks bit. Man... I can't wait to see you in a month!

Salem said...

I love Archie, too. :)

natalie brady said...

Christian was born the day before Thanksgiving, so every few years he has a Thanksgiving Birthday, and I love it because I'm always reminded of how grateful I am for him when ever I think of Thanksgiving.