12 March 2009

in love with hand-me-downs





We just got four boxes full of boys clothes from a neighbor- Archie's wardrobe is loaded. He is sporting Osh Kosh B'gosh striped overalls, a horizontal blue, yellow and red striped shortsleeve shirt over a long sleeved white onsie and running socks. I am thankful for kind people, and their generosity- and that some of the outfits that he got are semi-vintage, I mean from the early 90's, it wasn't really that long ago, but in baby clothes time, it is. He even now has a Cabbage Patch outfit, I love it!

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

My favorite part (besides the t-shirt Archie is wearing under his overalls) is that Ben has chocolate on his face in the cake picture.

Pallas said...

He is so cute! He has gotten so big! I hope all is going well! I need to come visit you guys.

susette said...

Will you be a dear sweetie and help me win a trip back East? go to www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and vote for Susette at All Good Things Come...