07 March 2009

Archie-Oso-Bear

So Arch has this little bear snow suit, and he is getting heavier by the hour, so I have started to attache 'bear' to the end of every little cutey name I call him. Like my little sleeping bear, my squirmy bear, fussy bear, just everything. He is a bear.
Well we went to the doctor yesterday and the bear bear weighs 17 pounds, he is 24 and 1/2 inches long and his head is 41 cm-- we didn't ask and they didn't offer what percentile this makes him, but that is okay we just know he is a growing, healthy boy.
We got a little excited taking video of him today, I won't post them all, but here is another one.

He loves to play, and is starting to sleep pretty well. We had two nights in a row where he slept for more than 8 hours straight! It is a glimpse of wonderfully sleep filled nights to come, hopefully. As we were putting on Archie's Omani shirt this morning we realized how much we missed Uncle Zach, and all of Archie's Aunts and Uncles and cousins- we wish we could see your faces everyday. I hope everyone is well, and that everyone is happy! We love you all and you are in our prayers. Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

haha, what a big boy! so adorable. I'm really sad I missed you guys the other day at the inquiry conference. I told Allison I'd go and then realized I actually teach a lab on Fridays at that hour. Oops. I went afterward just to see if anyone was there, but you all had left by then. I was sad I didn't get to see you guys!