07 March 2009

I almost forgot...




Not that this needed to be posted, but I just wanted to celebrate. Archie successfully ate his first helping of rice cereal this morning. I can't believe he is four months old! Time has done this weird fast/slow simultaneous warp-- we are here four months later and I think "holy cow he is getting so big and life has just flown by", then I think of all the nights we've been up and the dazed-going-through-the-motions afternoons I've had and think "shouldn't he be at least four years old by now?" Either way, no complaints here, at least not on the blog! I love Arch-face and I love Ben, and being a mom is one of the hardest and best things I have ever done.

1 comment:

Salem said...

So exciting!!!! So he'll be ready for some Cafe Rio in a few weeks when we come out there, right??? I can't even wait!!!