14 April 2009

Thursday night dinner, last week

So I am a little late in posting this wonderful meal, but it was so good that it needed to be seen! We made shish kabobs, with grilled pineapple, grilled bananas, a mandarin orange salad- it was amazing. Kara, Devin, Ben, Kate, Archie and Pat and Susan all partook- we all helped make and we all ate, perfect meal.


Double batch of dutch oven bread- it looks like a cupcake without the frosting...
The meal! I love the colors.


Grillin'

Salad: manderin oranges, candied pecans, swiss cheese and a few other delicious things

Chicken with green and yellow peppers.... sooo good


Shrimp and grilled bananas, not to be eaten in the same bite


This is just a previous meal that we had, but Ben took a picture so I thought I would post it, becuase this too was delicious.
I am not sure what we have going on for this Thursday, but if anyone has any food ideas they want to share please do! I love new recipes!

1 comment:

Salem said...

I just made hot cross buns for Easter, and they were fun to make. If you are looking for a kind of bread...hot cross buns are yummy!