14 April 2009

Happy Happenings and visitors

Lately we've had some really great weeks. We are happy, healthy and really enjoying the outdoors, laughing, playing, and of course new episodes of LOST, that is mostly just me. Last weekend was really great because it was General Conference, plus Salem and Ryder came and visited! I would post the picture we had taken, but it was taken with my camera and I don't know where it is. But they were so much fun to see! Ryder played with Ben while Salem and I talked- it was wonderful, I wish we could do that everyday. So this week Kristen, Tyler and Alex are in town for a Brady Fam wedding! So it has been non stop slumber party over here, and it is fantastic.
They arrived the day before Easter, so of course we started the festivities right away with painting eggs:) Enjoy the pictures, most of them are of Archie....


Wearing his cousins shoes....Sitting on the table wearing his cousins shoes and his aunt's headband....

Yeah for festivities!!!!


Our beautiful eggs!



More fun



Chub face--- his little-red-riding-hood makes his face look cute and fat

First bath in the BIG bath tub!!

Something is funny!







1 comment:

Tyler and Kristen said...

we miss you guys! I'm already dreaming off all the fun we are going to have this Fall!!!! (Unofficially of course). I can't believe I forgot to give you the jumper that I brought down, I'm going to try and send it with my mom though! Keep in touch! P.S. I hope you know i'm not calling Arch Fat, he isn't, Alex is just really small;)