08 July 2009

Festivities

We've been taking pictures, I just haven't been keeping up with the blog. Oh, oops, I also keep putting the pictures in reverse order... oh well.

Just Arch.
This is us with our mathcing outfits... awww..... okay, it was cute for a little bit, and I know I won't be able to do this for long. This was the very beginning of the 4th of July parade when the fire trucks go by and sound their horns and make all the little babies cry... sad!
OUTFITS! I love my boots.
On the 2nd of July we got up early and went to the balloon festival. It was pretty fun.
Archie and Mom totally ready to go. Comfy-Cozy.



Archie and I decided it was time to get into a pool. So I emptied a tub from the garage that had camping supplies and filled it with cold water ( Archie didn't seem to mind) and he splashed for about 15 minutes straight. I think he would have kept on splashing, but I was getting hot just sitting in the sun!
Father's Day- Grandpa and Dad teaching Arch the gee-tar.
My two boys.
The cinnamon rolls I made for Ben for Father's Day. I love him and he loves cinnamon rolls.
Cutie little boy with and envelope on his head and a smirk on his face.


The quality isn't great, but this was Archie's attempt to be mobile before he really got the hang of it, that is, before he realized it was much easier on the tummy than on the back. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Salem said...

Okay. I really think this may be my favorite post. Ever. Really. Absolutely LOVE the video (Ryder loved it, too). I want the cinnamon rolls...I'm sure they were divine. I LOVE your red boots...and the matching outfits. :) I LOVE that you mentioned the fire engine part of the parade. We almost missed it this year (since it is at the beginning)...I was seriously giddy when I saw/heard all those engines going by!!!! Great post...and CAN. NOT. WAIT. to see you guys!!!!

Courtney Jensen said...

I'm totally loving Ben's shirt! And SO excited that he's crawling...though I'm happy he wasn't quite at that point at the wedding. That would have made my job a little more interesting. :-)

Courtney Jensen said...

By "he", I meant Archie, not Ben. Apparently this English teacher doesn't know how to work that whole antecedent/pronoun agreement thing!