31 December 2008

Christmas times two... Utah and Michigan

Archie was hanging out with Gram; they strolled around while Ben and I ice skated- here is Archie 'watching' us.  He is a trooper. 

My hat was my favorite part of my outfit.  
Manker family photo!  This is everyone so far... Ben, Kate, Archie, Zach is next to Ben, then Christy and Alex, and Ben (Manker) is next to Alex and Laura is in front of Ben, then Mom and Dad.  Yeah Family!
Here is Arch with Uncle Alex, they bonded, it was nice.  
Archie got some t-shirts and a new silver rattle from Oman from his Uncle Zach.  He LOVES his rattle, he can hold on to it and shake it, although I am pretty sure he doesn't know he his doing it.  






We had a really nice Christmas morning in Provo with Grandma and Grandpa Brady.  Archie has a couple of pictures with his loot, his Christmas pajamas were his favorite:) He got a new hat, new mittens and new socks.  

2 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Michigan!Archie is just adorable! We miss you guys. Oh, and I rented OmShantiOm and had my family watch it this Christmas. They LOVED IT! I think all my brothers at seperate times commented on how sad they were that I didn't own that, and Stephen even said he was going to buy it. We watched it twice! And of course the favorite part was "Mind it"! Thanks for introducing us to such fun. We have netflix now so let us know if you watch any good ones?!

Zach Manker Rascal said...

I was so happy to see you guys and meet Archie! I already can't wait to see everyone again in June! Archie is going to be huge by then!