15 December 2008

Arch's hair recession pattern

I have been joking with Kate that the tremendous rate at which little Archie is loosing his hair , he is becoming a regular Franciscan Monk. I have done my best to pluck and groom it along the way, but it seems that he lost most of it on the top and still kept enough tufts in the front and back that he may well end up spending his formative years explaining to his friends and family that he did not take a vow of monastic servitude. I'll let you all know if he looses the halo tuft and/or ever grows hair back in on top. For now, he only responds to Sir Franciscan Archi-'bald'

4 comments:

heather said...

You are so funny!!! :) Its not THAT bad! :)

oh -and it was so fun spending some time with you the other night. :)

natalie brady said...

If it makes you feel any better, Christian's hair fell out in a Mr. T pattern hair-do, with hair on the bottom, and the top middle, but none on the sides!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

hahahaah, oh my gosh.

Big Al said...

I officially finished today....i think Ben might have been more dedicated than I was but im glad to hear that his is done too......merry christmas....hope all is well in the Brady home