14 September 2008

We also went to the county fair and saw vaulters, girls doing acrobatics on horses, it was really cool. The picture of Ben in the snake was our trip to the Mayan, a restuarant with cliff divers inside!
Last week Monday we went to a Beatles concert-- four men performing as the Beatles, their group is called Imagine, it was a lot of fun. Kristen and I have been experimenting with making bread. We started with thawing Rhodes rolls and rolling it out, stuffing it with olives, cheese, pepper, garlic and a few other things, then we braided it-- not our own recipe, we saw it in the paper. But since then we've tried other combinations, attempted some that have turned out better than others, but non have been inedible so far, so that keeps us going!
My doctor told me that doing water aerobics might help the achey-ness in my hips, I am going to start taking classes, I am pretty excited, I think Arch will like it too. According to our last visit things are looking good, and we are both healthy and both gaining weight, yea (well yea! for Arch, yea. for Kate) Ben and I have also started taking our pre-natal classes; a lot of information, and I am sure I just sit there and look stunned the whole time. There are so many things that I have no clue about! But we are learning- for example, amniotic fluid-- it is just baby pee, Arch pees, then breathes it in, then pees, I didn't know how to feel about that information at first. As long as other babies do it that way I don't feel so weird about my kid doing it that way.
Kristen is making more delicious carmel bread--- time to go, love to all!


No comments: