10 September 2008

bubble wrap

Good morning world. I woke up this morning from a really great dream. I hear that pregnant women tend to have more vivid and extravegant dreams than when in their non-pregnant state. This may or may not be the case for me, I have always had pretty lucid dreams, now I just dream more about little Archie, which is more fun.
Somehow in my dream I was back in school, and Ben and I were living next door to my parents. Dad (Mister) wasn't working so he was the baby-sitter all day everyday while Ben and I were at school and mom was at work. We would go to school, come home and I would walk next door to get Arch and Dad always had him carefully wrapped in bubble wrap; not his face, just arms, legs, torso, ya know the rest of him, as if this was a normal thing. I remember thinking in my dream how weird it was, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I took the squeaky, snappy, poppy, baby in my arms and went home and unwrapped him. It was like opening a present everyday!
If Archie has an obsession with bubble wrap throughout his life, we'll know where it comes from; well kind of, I guess if it was my dream it comes from me, but Dad was the one who wrapped him in it...

3 comments:

natalie brady said...

That is super funny! When I was pregnant with nicholas, I had a dream that he was a frog, and a very naughty one who never did what he was told, and was always getting away from me. He's not a frog, but he is naughty!

Salem said...

Oh wow...I am definitely laughing out loud. I can totally picture it! They brought Ryder to me in a stocking after he was born...maybe Ben could see if they have any spare bubble wrap in the hospital to wrap your new little bundle in. :) It'd be a good picture, anyway...

Zach Manker Rascal said...

Hilarious... Gosh I miss Mister