06 August 2008

Hiccups

I read today that Archie will start his hiccups soon, and in talking with friends and sisters I've heard that it feels like the baby is having mini seizures, but that I shouldn't worry... now that I know, I won't.
I never really thought it would be that hard to sit down, or get up out of a chair, or the car, but more and more I find myself reaching for Ben's grasp to help me out of my cushy seat. Bending over is different, in that it doesn't really happen for me anymore, and I can rest my hands on my tummy! That's a benefit! I can't wait to see what this little boy looks like or how he will interact with us. I thank God for him everyday, can't wait to meet him.

5 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

I still miss resting my hands on my tummy. That was my favorute part of pregnancy. besides the whole baby part.

Big Al said...

you look so good...that all sounds so exciting and strange all at the same time...good luck with the hiccups though

Ashley Seil Smith said...

kate - this is ashley smith. you are so ridiculously adorable. i'm glad you have a blog now! you guys are so cute and fun.

we are in india! i just was telling ben we can't go to chavadi, which makes me sad, but we are just too poor! mumbai is so crazy and big. i'm so glad we didn't go here with our group because it is so overwhelming. i think we all would have managed, because we are all so awesome, but if it had been at the end of the trip, and especially with my emotional/physical breakdown at the end, whew! i don't think I could have done it! yup, this is a crazy place.

and p.s. you guys, traveling here is so different when you have a driver. crazy different. my parent's driver's name is raja and he is so sweet and he lives so far away from his family it makes me sad. but i think my parents are really good to him, so that's good.

this is the longest blog comment of your life probably! we will have to get together when we can back. hope you three are doing well - until then! see ya!

natalie brady said...

Just wait till you go to your 7 month visit and the doctor says "It's only going to get worse from here"! At lease the worse it gets, the closer you are to being done right?

Zach Manker Rascal said...

Kate, I am trying to catch up on your blogs, but it is making me a bit homesick, which isn't bad, but a little undesired at the moment, so I will have to finish up another day!

I am glad you took my blue shirt, and I love the favorite date idea, i will have to take that from you. I miss you and am so happy to hear you are happy and doing well!