14 November 2012

Utah road trip!! (We LOVE road trips)

So Kristen took some great pictures and put them on her blog, and then I stole them and put them on my blog.  Let's face it, that is the only way I get pictures of my kids, because I do not take pictures of them...  I will as soon as I get a new phone (hint hint husband....)
 We told Archie to give us a 'nice' smile.  This is the face we received.  Goofy child. 
 My other goofy child-- she is gettin' those teeth!  We love you Ann banann!!!!!
 Family photo at Archie's party-- they don't ever seem to smile when they are with us, but I swear they really seem to like us, and we do laugh a lot...
 Halloween!! 2 princesses, Captain America and a Lady Bug.  So much fun.  We LOVED being in Utah with our best friends/cousins.  Thank you so much other Brady family and Grandma and          Grandpa and Kara and Devin!!!
This was just my favorite picture from the pregnant lady with 4 kids:)  Thanks again Kristen for watching everyone while we were in the temple!

3 comments:

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

I just realized that the top Archie picture reminds me exactly of a few Ben Manker pictures from our childhood-- right? Anyone from the Manker side that actually looks at our blog, right?

Tyler and Kristen said...

Your comments are better than mine. I'll just post pictures and you hack on and label them for me from now on. I have more I'll have to send you of your kids!

Salem said...

That cake!!!!