11 November 2012

In LOVE

Our blog has been mostly about our kids.  Which is great, we dearly love our children and the cute things we think they do that end up being not so cute to other people who are not their parents or grand parents.  So yes, my kids are my world right now.  BUT, Ben is also my world, everyday.  This picture was taken a week ago; we went (by ourselves, thank you babysitters!) to our friend Cody's night-before-he-gets-married-dinner (not a rehearsal dinner since there is nothing to rehearse for us mormon folk).  It was just great, it was a long drive, to Layton, then we had dinner with a group of really great people, then we drove to Target to get Archie a birthday gift, then we went home.  Nothing super spectacular, except we were together, doing normal things, but it was one of the best dates we've had in a long time.  I love my husband, I love that he is my best friend and the person I get most excited about seeing and being with.  So yes, I am totally in LOVE and going to Cody's wedding at the SLC temple reminded me of the day Ben and I were sealed, and I didn't want to be anywhere else (until we started taking pictures and my feet started to hurt, at both our wedding and Cody's wedding...).  KLB

1 comment:

Salem said...

I am in love with this picture. I love your bangs, and I love that you 2 found eachother. Hooray for the 'never frequent enough' dates!