23 February 2009

Visitors!











So this past week Kristen, Tyler and Alex came to visit! Really they had an appointment for Alex's hips and the fun visit was just a bonus. By the way, Alex's hips are looking good and they just need to return about every six months for a check up, what a blessing! So Kristen and I reunited and it was so much fun! We played, made up games for the family to play, (family Jeopardy, way fun, we had a category for each family member, even Archie and Alex, plus Sam, Natalie, Nicholas and Christian. Kristen and I just made up questions; some obscure some that were general knowledge)- we also made truffles, cupcakes, shopped, planned our futures, talked and talked, just like old times, we miss the Montana Brady's already.
Alex and Archie played together and we tried to get some pictures of them, Archie would smile then the camera's would take so long to snap the shot his smile would disappear, but we still have some good shots.

Alex is getting so big, and even cuter!
I think I am getting a little spoiled; this past week was so much fun with Montana visitors and next week my Dad is coming to visit and I can't wait! More visitors! I don't know what I am going to do after my dad leaves and we have a visitor hiatus for a while. I think Archie and I will have to start visiting other people for a change.

2 comments:

Salem said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! And I love the pictures of Alex and Archie!!! I really miss that little guy more and more when I see new pictures!!! That is so fun that your dad is coming for a visit!!! And we'll be there in a few weeks too....can't wait!!!

Tyler and Kristen said...

How cute! I actually think i got one of Alex and Archie both smiling. I'll have to check again and then email it to you!