07 February 2009

Hair cut..

I recently learned how to give a good hair cut, from a professional at a relief society enrichment. I sat and listened, carefully paying attention to details so I could remember the techniques. I knew Ben was wanting a hair cut so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to practice. So, this morning when Ben did ask for a hair cut I was up for the task. But....




he decided he just wanted it to be all one length. One of his greatest complaints about life, is that sometimes things just take too long, especially lines- and he is right, sometimes they do. So he wanted a 2 minute hair cut, and that is what he got, (well it really took about 10). So I now know that I can cut his hair; lucky I got a husband who loves to save money, as I do, doesn't mind a slightly-too-short-hair-cut, and tells me that even if it wasn't exactly what he expected he loves me so he loves the hair cut.

3 comments:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

haha, looks great! I have had so many trial and errors with nate's hair, but I think I'm finally to the point now where I have a pretty good system and it takes only like 15 minutes for a good trim. It's tricky learning how to cut guys' hair at first, but it looks like you did a great job.

Tiffany said...

I love this and I can't wait to show Dave. I have been BEGGING him to let me cut his hair...the only way us girls are ever going to learn is trial and error. What a good sport Ben is!

heather said...

Its like Matt!