15 January 2014

forever ago

so I was going through pictures to choose a new screen saver, and I found this one.  I love it, and it brings me back to great times with the Bradys.  I have a few pictures to post about our Christmas and travels from a few weeks ago, but it will have to wait a few days (Krist, this is mostly information for you).  I am not feeling great these days and I can really only give my attention to about two projects a day, and today it will be making dinner this morning so my family has something to eat tonight and going to Costco to get some much needed fruit leather... I am currently addicted to it.  Other things might get done today, but it will be by accident... 

1 comment:

Tyler and Kristen said...

I got super excited when I saw a post Kate, so it was a good thing there was an explanation! It seems like you have been pregnant for forever! Just eat cereal for dinner and go rest. We had aunt Kate's lentil soup for dinner and I went back to long ago when we were neighbors in my mind, and we would take turns cooking every other day. Let's do that again eh!?!