16 August 2011

Photo Shoot!

Kristen came over and took some wonderful pictures, she is so great at this I LOVE the pictures she took, thank you so much! And for some reason I cannot for the life of me get the pictures in any order that I want them to be in, so they are mixed up but at least they are there.

The red boots and the boy.
They do love each other, sometimes it may not seem like it, but then there are these moments.
Archie lost focus for a sec and Annie began to slip and slide to the right...
Archie is trying but Annie was wiggly...
The first of a few pictures where Archie is getting a little bored :0)

Precious. She had a tight hold on those tiny little vines.
Tucked in the vines.
So cuddled in the green.
"Hooowwww loooonnngggg are we dooooooing this?"
Perfect.
I can't believe they belong to me.
Sittin'. (not really, she can't sit yet!)


Kristen is amazing, I mean Annie is beautiful, but this picture was all Kristen capturing a sleepy/grumpy baby at the perfect moments with the perfect light.

2 comments:

Salem said...

Oh my goodness, Kate! These are so precious. I can't believe how different Annie looks already! What a sweet baby. And I love that boy in his red boots too. Way to go Kristen on great pics!

Jeanine said...

Awww! I love the one where they are both looking at the camera (the one you captioned "perfect")