06 December 2009

It is Sunday. As many Sunday mornings go, Arch gets a bath before church. This morning, however, I played a more productive role in assisting with the bath routine: I was the photographer. In the two pictures below, one is Archie in present day, and the other is his not to distant future. In other words, I am increasing my insistence that Archie is ready for a hair cut. I acknowledge that many mothers don't want to cut their babies hair, not that I understand it, only that it seems to happen. Kate seems to think he can go for another eight to ten months. So, I give you Archie today (13 months) and Archie tomorrow (21 - 23 months).

2 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

HHAHAHA SERIOUSLY, BEN! You make me laugh! Poor Kate, I don't think he is going to give up until you finally give in and allow the cut!

Annette Shumway said...

rat tails are SO making a come back! Hil-arious!